Thank you for considering training the Midlands School of Massage & Bodywork. Due to the current pandemic, training within the school has adapted in line with UK Government and Professional Association guidelines. Below is an overview of how training with us now is likely to be different. If you have any questions at all, please do get in touch. Contact For more specific details see Risk Assessment (link here)
- For Diploma courses, learning will be blended with a mixture of online video conference and face-to-face.
- For Introduction courses training will be face-to-face
- For CPD course training will be blended.
- Group sizes will be reduced in line with the ratio of building space and student numbers.
- Pre-attendance, students and clients will be asked to complete a Covid-19 pre-screening form and return it by e-mail 24 hours prior to teaching or treatment.
- On arrival temperature will be taken and depending on venue, participants maybe asked to carry out a lateral flow test.
- Guidelines will be given on course of action for entry and exit to the venue.
- Work stations will be socially distanced (2 metres) and students will be allocated to small bubble groups pairs/3’s for the day.
- Each person will be allocated equipment; oil, personal protection equipment (PPE) gloves, masks, apron, cleansing products, bolster, container for personal belongings.
- Each bubble is required to spend the day working together and are responsible for cleansing the equipment used.
- There will be no kitchen facilities (until guidelines change), students are therefore required to bring refreshments for the day.
Please bear in mind that there may be changes as UK government and Professional guidelines change.