Thank you for considering training the Midlands School of Massage & Bodywork. As a consequence of Covid-19, training within the school is continuously adapted in line with UK Government and Practitioner Association guidelines. Below is an overview of our current measurements taken for safe practice during our face to face training days. If you have any questions at all, please do get in touch. Contact
- For Diploma courses, learning will be blended with a mixture of online video conference and face-to-face.
- For Introduction courses training will be face-to-face
- Group sizes have been reduced in line with the ratio of the building space and student numbers.
- Pre-attendance, students and clients will be asked to complete a Covid-19 pre-screening form and return it by e-mail 24 hours prior to attending for teaching or treatment.
- Students are required to take a lateral flow test before attending the training day. If the student tests positive, they are respectfully asked not to attend.
- On arrival temperature will be taken.
- Guidelines will be given for entry and exit to the venue in pre-course/treatment details.
- Students will be allocated to small bubble groups pairs/3’s for the day.
- Each student will be allocated a container for storing personal belongings during the day. Couch covers, oil, cleansing materials and personal protection equipment (PPE) i.e. face masks, aprons, gloves, will be made available by the school.
- Each bubble is required to spend the day working together and are responsible for cleansing the equipment used.
- Kitchen facilities at the hall are now in use. There is a fridge, microwave and hot drink making facilities.
Please bear in mind that there may be changes to these guidelines if/as UK government and Practitioner Association guidelines change.
11th August 2022