Introduction to Holistic Massage 2
Date: 17th September 2023
Time; 10am – 5.30pm
This one-day Introduction to Holistic Massage 2 training course is for anyone that has completed the Introduction to Holistic Massage 1 – to work with family and friends. It is not a recognised qualification however, it’s useful for those that wish to further develop skills gained on Introduction to Holistic Massage 1, or qualified therapists that would like a refresher course for Continued Professional Development.
During the day we will:
• Explore the underlying physiology of changes that occur in the body when we experience our response to stress
• Explore how touch through massage may support moving from the stress response to relaxation
• Continue to explore a variety of massage strokes
• Review a back and shoulder massage and learn a simple hand, foot, head and face massage
• Review good body use so that strokes continue to feel effortless
• Continue to explore the role of mindfulness in massage
The aim of the day is to gain a basic understanding in the physiology of stress and how massage with mindfulness may support relaxation and stress management. Before booking, please ensure that you meet the requirements i.e. have completed Introduction to Holistic Massage 1 or have a current qualification in Massage therapy. If you are uncertain or have any questions, then please do contact us before making a payment. Thank you.
Please note: If you need to cancel your place on the Introduction to Holistic Massage 2, your fee is non-refundable. This is because places are limited. You may change your attendance date to an alternative workshop within a 12 month period with an admin fee of £15.