One Day Introduction to Holistic Massage
New 2022 Dates Available
23rd April 2022
18th June 2022
3rd September 2022
This one-day Introduction to Holistic Massage training course is for anyone interested in learning some basic massage therapy skills to work with family and friends. It is not a recognised qualification however; it’s useful for those considering taking our Diploma courses to get a sense of what is involved. If you do sign up for a Diploma course with Midlands School of Massage & Bodywork, the cost of this course will be deducted from the cost of the Diploma course.
During the day we will:
- Explore a variety of massage strokes
- Learn simple leg, foot, back and shoulder massage
- Practice good body use so that strokes become more effortless
- Practice working in a variety of positions including seated and kneeling
- Raise awareness around communication with touch.
If you’re wondering whether to take our Professional Diploma course and would like to know more about our approach to teaching and massage; or you simply want to massage at home or just want to have a fun relaxing day, this could be for you. Previous massage experience is not required.