Introduction to On Site Massage
Date: 2024– TBC
This CPD is open to qualified therapist with anatomy, physiology and pathology minimum level 3, who would like to explore adapting existing massage skills to using an on-site massage chair. During this day we will:
- Discuss environments in which on-site massage may be more appropriate.
- Set up and maintenance of equipment
- Hygiene and care of equipment between clients
- Demonstrations of adaptation of current massage skills to client position
- Review adaptations for the consultation
- Adapting these skills to clients using fixed chairs and wheel chairs
This day is a combination of theory and ‘hands on’ with demonstrations and time given to practice the techniques. By the end of the day, you should feel confident in using on-site equipment to deliver a massage treatment.