Introduction to On Site Massage
This CPD is open to qualified therapist with anatomy, physiology and pathology minimum level 3, who would like to explore adapting existing massage skills to using an on-site massage chair. During this day we will:
- Discuss environments in which on-site massage may be more appropriate.
- Set up and maintenance of equipment
- Hygiene and care of equipment between clients
- Demonstrations of adaptation of current massage skills to client position
- Review adaptations for the consultation
- Adapting these skills to clients using fixed chairs and wheel chairs
This day is a combination of theory and ‘hands on’ with demonstrations and time given to practice the techniques. By the end of the day, you should feel confident in using on-site equipment to deliver a massage treatment.